NBHA International affiliation provides a country or region annually:
- Exclusive permission to brand with NBHA within set logo guidelines
- See the Intellect Property Guidelines within the NBHA Rulebook, which detail how the logo can and cannot be used.
- Permission to use the NBHA Rulebook and processes exclusively in approved region
- Opportunity to send members to both of our World Championship shows (Youth & Teen | Open & Senior) – Limit 10 individuals across both World Shows in the calendar year.
- Administrative assistance for invitations or paperwork required for International travel and/or grants
- Recognition in our NBHA advertisements placed in Barrel Horse News mailed to 20,000+ people monthly
- On-site meet-and-greets at World Championship Shows, as well as in arena recognition of represented Countries
- …and so much more
What NBHA requires from International Affiliations on an annual basis:
- Country name (Only one affiliation per country)
- One point of contact (Full name, mailing address, phone number and email)
- Preferred form of contact (Email, FB messenger, etc)
- $500.00* US Dollars paid annually per Calendar year by wire transfer to NBHA (Wire Information available upon request)
*Affiliation pricing is current for 2022 contracts. Updated 2023 pricing will be available by April 2022 for 2023 contracts.
Please note: Affiliated countries maintain their own memberships. Members from affiliated countries are not recognized in our NBHA database and therefore it would be required by any foreign member to obtain an active NBHA headquarters membership to attend all NBHA shows requiring a membership (district and Super Shows) in the USA, with only the exception of the World Shows.
Interested in International Affiliation? Email Bailey Nahrgang at [email protected] for more info.