2021 NBHA Asheville Super Show
Mar 5 - Mar 7
2021 NBHA Asheville Super Show | March 5-7
Western Carolina Agricultural Center, 1301 Fanning Bridge Road Fletcher, NC 28732
$10,000 Added Money | 40 Wild Cards to Open, Youth & Senior | WPRA Approved
***4 Alamo Saddles to Open Average D Winners plus awards to 2nd and 3rd ****
Youth & Senior Awards to Top 3 in each D Saturday
- Friday March 5
9 a.m. | Check in
8 a.m – 2 p.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.Saddlebook.com
3 p.m. | Race 1
- Saturday March 6
9 a.m – 11 a.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.Saddlebook.com
12 p.m | Race 2| Youth | Senior
- Sunday March 7
9 a.m. | Race 3
- Youth – Friday and Sunday Only
- Senior – Friday and Sunday Only
- Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
- Helmet – Saturday Only
- Enter online open January 1
- Full Western Dress code, Hat or Helmet
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by Feb. 19th to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
- Download the printed entry form to mail in here
- Online entries available until midnight EST on Feb 28th to be in pre-draw
- Pre-draw available Monday, March 1st
- Online entries available at www.saddlebook.com. $25 LATE FEE DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY ENTRIES ONLINE, AT ANY TIME.
- Online entries in before Feb 28th can choose either Pre-Draw or Add-On
- Online entries will re-open Tuesday, March 2nd for add-on draw.
- All entries (on-site and online) will cut-off for 1st add-on draw at the first big drag in each event.
- Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
- Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
- Exhibitions will be pre-sold online at www.saddlebook.com in 50 minute time slots. Any remaining exhibitions may be purchased onsite.
- Onsite stalls available for $70. Includes two bags of shavings
- Stalls are purchased with online entry or paper entry, or on-site at registration desk until sold out
- All horses attending show must either have a purchased stall or pay the $20/horse haul in fee, per facility rules
- Dry camping available for $15/day. Paid NBHA at event, through SaddleBook or with mail in entry.
- RV camping available. Contact facility for reservation, as spaces are limited and reservations end February 26th
- RV Reservations and parking questions can be directed to the facility: 1-828-687-1414 ext. 200
- NO REFUNDS on parking or RV reservations, per facility rules
- February 19th: All mailed entries must be postmarked to be in pre-draw and avoid $25 late fee
- February 28th: Online pre-entries close at midnight. Online entries are able to choose pre-draw or add-on up to this point.
- March 1st: Pre-draws available
- March 2nd: Online entries reopen for additional add-on entries.
- At the Event: The 1ST add-on draw cut off will be at the first big drag of each class.* **
The 2nd and FINAL add-on draw cut-off will be the final big drag of each class.* ***In the case where no big drags exist due to class size, the first add-on draw will occur at the start of the class, however entries remain open until last rider.
**Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.