2024 NBHA Ariat Asheville Super Show
Mar 1, 2024 - Mar 3, 2024
2024 NBHA Asheville Super Show
March 1-3, 2024
Western Carolina Agricultural Center
1301 Fanning Bridge Road
Fletcher, NC 28732
$10,000 Added Money | 96 Wild Cards to Open, Youth & Senior
4 Circle Y Saddle Certificates to Open Average* D Winners plus awards to 2nd and 3rd
Youth & Senior Awards to Top 3 in each D Saturday
You MUST be a NBHA Member to receive awards.
*Average based on all three days in the Open.
Payment plan available until 2/1/2024.
Pay half at time of entry and half 3 weeks later.
12 Month Negative Coggins Required For ALL Horses
30 Day Health Certificate Required For Out of State Horses
Thursday February 29th
12 pm | Stalls Open
Friday March 1st
8 am – 830 am | Open Arena
9 am | Check in
9 am – 12pm | Exhibitions pre-sold on SaddleBook. Limit 2 per horse.
1 pm | Open Race 1
Saturday March 2nd
7 am – 8 am | Exhibitions pre-sold on SaddleBook. Limit 2 per horse.
9 am | Open Race 2 | Youth | Senior
Sunday March 3rd
7:30 am | Cowboy Church
9 am | Open Race 3
- OPEN TO ALL – Membership not required to enter.
- All contestants much check in at the office before your first run.
- NBHA dress code enforced. Full Western Attire.
- Must be an NBHA member to receive awards. Membership must be purchased by check in.
- Office fee of $20 is waived if you are a current NBHA Member.
- Draw outs prior to pre-entry deadline will receive a 100% refund minus the processing fee.
- Vet/Med outs after pre-entry deadline through Wednesday week of show receive 70% of your entries, no processing fee & no stall refund with a vet or doctors note by emailing [email protected].
- Returned Check fee is $35
- Late Fee for mailed entries postmarked after February 16th is $25.
- Hat fines for hats lost in arena apply, $10 each
- Enter online beginning January 1st.
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by February 16th to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
- Late Fee $25 – waived for online entries taken at any time.
- Online entries available at www.SaddleBook.com until midnight EST on February 25th to be in pre-draw or choose add on draw.
- Pre-draw available Monday, February 26th.
- Online entries will re-open at noon Tuesday, February 27th for add-on draw.
- All entries (on-site and online) will cut-off for 1st add-on draw at the first big drag, rider number 50, in each event.
- Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
- Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
- Exhibitions will be pre-sold online at www.SaddleBook.com in 50 minute time slots. Limit to 2 per horse.
Friday Open $2,500 Added
Saturday Open $5,000 Added
Sunday Open $2,000 Added
Saturday Youth Class $250 Added
Saturday Sunday Class $250 Added
How Wildcards are Awarded
Top 5 in the Open divisions each day
Top 3 in the Youth Class divisions on Saturday
Top 3 in the Senior Class divisions on Saturday
Top 3 in the three day Open average in all divisions
Open Entry Fees
Youth & Senior Class $45
All Sidepots are $30
Youth – Friday and Sunday Only
Senior – Friday and Sunday Only
Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
Helmet – All three days (For those who wear a helmet in the Open)
2D Futurity – All three days (Horses born 2019 or 2020 and have never competed prior to 11/15/23)
2D Derby – All three days (Horses born 2018 or later)
- Onsite covered stalls available for $85 for the weekend. Includes 2 bags of shavings.
- Stalls are purchased with online entry or paper entry.
- Haul in Fee $25 is per horse for horses brought on site that do not have a stall.
- RV Site $40 per night. &Must provide length of trailer.
- RV Site Reservations and dry camping are on the entry form.