2023 NBHA SaddleBook Syracuse Super Show
Jun 16 - Jun 18
2023 NBHA SaddleBook Syracuse Super Show
June 16-18, 2023
New York State Fairgrounds
581 State Fair Blvd
Syracuse, NY 13209
$10,000 Added Money | 96 Wild Cards to Open, Youth & Senior
Team Fearless Approved
4 Circle Y Saddle Certificates to Open Average* D Winners plus awards to 2nd and 3rd
Youth & Senior Awards to Top 3 in each D Saturday
*Average based on all three days in the Open.
You MUST be a NBHA Member to receive awards.
***NEW THIS YEAR***
Payment plan available until 5/4/2023.
Pay half at time of entry and half 3 weeks later.
12 Month Negative Coggins Required for in state horses.
12 Month Negative Coggins and 30 Day Health Certificate for all out of state horses.
Please bring photocopies to surrender.
Thursday June 15
12 pm | Facility & Stalls Open
Friday June 16
8 am – 830 am | Open Arena
9 am | Mandatory Check in
9 am – 12 pm | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
1 pm | Open Race 1
Saturday June 17
7 am – 8 am | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
9 am | Open Race 2 | Youth | Senior
Sunday June 18
7:30 am | Cowboy Church
9 am | Open Race 3
- OPEN TO ALL
- All contestants must check in at the office before your first run.
- NBHA dress code enforced. Full Western Attire.
- Must be an NBHA member to receive awards. Membership must be purchased by check in.
- Office fee of $20 is waived if you are a current NBHA Member.
- Draw outs prior to pre-entry deadline will receive a 100% refund minus the processing fee. Vet/Med outs after pre-entry deadline through Wednesday week of show receive 70% of your entries, no processing fee & no stall refund with a vet or doctors note by emailing [email protected].
- Returned Check fee is $35
- Late Fee for mailed entries postmarked after June 2nd is $25.
- Hat fines for hats lost in arena apply, $10 each
- NY State’s helmet law that requires helmet use for all riders under 18. NBHA has been briefed on an exemption that may exist for horse shows such as ours, however riders are responsible for following all state and local laws if they are applicable. The responsibility resides with the rider.
- Enter online beginning April 1st.
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by June 2nd to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
- Late Fee $25 – waived for online entries taken at any time.
- Online entries available at www.SaddleBook.com until midnight EST on June 11th to be in pre-draw or choose add on draw.
- Pre-draw available Monday, June 12th.
- Online entries will re-open at noon Tuesday, June 13th for add-on draw.
- All entries (on-site and online) will cut-off for 1st add-on draw at the first big drag, rider number 50, in each event.
- Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
- Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
- Exhibitions will be pre-sold online at www.SaddleBook.com in 50 minute time slots. Any remaining exhibitions may be purchased onsite.
Friday Open $2,500 Added
Saturday Open $5,000 Added
Sunday Open $2,000 Added
Saturday Youth Class $250 Added
Saturday Sunday Class $250 Added
How Wildcards are Awarded:
Top 5 in the Open divisions each day
Top 3 in the Youth Class divisions on Saturday
Top 3 in the Senior Class divisions on Saturday
Top 3 in the three day average in all divisions
Open Entry Fees:
Youth & Senior Class $35
All Sidepots are $25
Youth – Friday and Sunday Only (Saturday is a class with c/o allowed)
Senior – Friday and Sunday Only (Saturday is a class with c/o allowed)
Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
Helmet – All three days (For those who wear a helmet in the Open)
- Onsite covered stalls available for $75 for the weekend. Includes 2 bags of shavings.
- Please limit stalls to competing horses only. No tack stalls.
- Stalls are purchased with online entry or paper entry.
- Additional shavings can be purchased on site for $8/bag.
- RV Reservations are through SaddleBook or paper entry.
- RV Camping for Friday & Saturday Night is $100.
- Additional Thursday Night camping is $45.
- Dry Camping for the weekend is $65
- **RV Camping location is first come first serve at event.
Golf Cart Rentals:
- Please contact Deb at: (315) 825-5076 by call or text.
- Carts are $250-$350 for Thursday thru Sunday Rental.
- Reserve by June 1st.