2022 NBHA Youth & Teen World Championships
Jul 24 - Jul 30
Georgia National Fairgrounds, 401 Larry Walker Parkway, Perry, GA 31069
$50,000 ADDED MONEY
10 Circle Y Saddles to the 1D-5D Champions in the Teen & Youth
2 Cricket Carts, One in Youth & Teen – Key lottery for all Division Winners for a 1 in 5 chance to win!
10 Gist World Champion Buckles, 10 Gist Reserve World Champion Buckles + Many more awards!
450 Gist Finalist Buckles
CELEBRATING OUR 30TH ANNIVERSARY!
Enter online beginning 3/1/2022 at 7PM EST by mail-in and online at www.SaddleBook.com
- Negative coggins & health certificates per Georgia law recommended for travel
- Fairgrounds open Friday, July 22 at 8 am sharp
- RV Hookups: 478.987.3247 | gnfa.com/rv-reservations
- RV Reservations OPEN ON MARCH 1st at www.gnfa.com at 9am
- ***NO GENERTORS ARE ALLOWED***
- ***Facility arrivals will NOT be allowed 24 hours like in 2021.*** | See schedule for arrival times!
- Reserve Golf Carts by calling: 478.472.8565
- Vendor Information: Click Here
- All questions can be directed to [email protected]
Qualifications for 2022 Youth Worlds:
- Youth = anyone qualified contestant who is 12 years and under as of Jan 1, 2021.
- Teen = any qualified contestant who is between the ages of 13 and 18 as of Jan 1, 2021.
Watch all the action live or replay it at WranglerNetwork.com!
Listen in to the action at 87.9 FM
On-site 24/7 Emergency Vet:
Outlaw Equine | Dr. Nate | 1-772-370-0366
Bottoms Farrier Service: Spencer Bottoms 252-230-7512 | Jessie Bottoms 252-373-4376 | Madison Cauley 252-236-1627
High Noon | Kyle 470-814-2247
All Entry fees cover both go-rounds. No Additional fee for Finals.
- Teen: $150
- Youth: $140
- All Sidepots: $50 | Boy, Girl, Helmet, World Rookie (Separate Classes for Teen & Youth)
- Boy – Open to all male riders
- Girl – Open to all female riders
- Troxel Helmet – Open to all riders who compete in a safety helmet (any brand)
- World Rookie – Open to all riders who are attending a NBHA World Finals for their first time
- Pole Bending Slot Race: $120 (limited to 100 entries)
- NoltrexVet Redemption Round: $80 (entries not open until at event)
- Mail-In Entry Processing Fee: $50 plus 4% convenience fee for credit card payments
- Online Entry: 4% processing fee only.
- Mail-In entries must be postmarked by 6/17 to avoid late fees
- We strongly suggest using trackable mailing methods
- Online regular entries close on 6/24 at midnight EST
- Late entries ONLY accepted online through 7/15 at midnight EST
- Late fee is $100/horse
- Absolutely no late entries after 7/15
- Vet/Med Outs 6/24 or prior, result in a full refund less the processing fee
- Vet/Med Outs 6/25-7/23 result in a 70% refund of entries, no refund on stalls or processing fee with valid Vet/Doctor Note
- All vet notes must be emailed to [email protected]
- Teen: Top 25 in each go-round advance to Finals
- Youth: Top 20 in each go-round advance to Finals
- Round 2 will roll beyond the cut off placings if any horse and rider team is already qualified
- All Finalists will receive a Gist buckle for each qualified horse, no exceptions
- Additional chance to qualify to the Finals in 2022: The Redemption Round. Info listed below
- STALL ASSIGNMENTS FOUND HERE
- Click here to see a map of Horse Barn 1 (HB#1)
- Click here to see a map of Horse Barn 2 (HB #2)
- Click here to see a map of Multipurpose Barn (MPB)
- Click here to see a map of Beef & Dairy Barn (BDB)
- Click here to see a map of Sheep & Swine #1 Barn (SS #1)
- Click here to see a map of Sheep & Swine #2 Barn (SS #2)
- Click here to see a map of Practice Ring #3 (PR #3)
- The entire event stall price of $150 includes 3 bags of shavings.
- ***NEW FACILITY RULE THIS YEAR NO OUTSIDE SHAVINGS ARE ALLOWED*** (Allergy exemption with valid vet note)
- Shaving facility prices are $7 and pellets are available for $8
- Almost every stall will be on concrete.
- Stall Mats from our5 official vendor Greenbroke Farms for $120/show (pre-order price). Click Here to reserve your stall mats.
- Stalls will be assigned first-come, first-served.
- Online entries will definitely have a better chance at being “first-come” as they open on March 1st. Paper entries will be available on the 1st of March as well and would be input within a reasonable time upon receipt by mail or fax.
- The foolproof way to get your friends and yourself stalled together is to have one of you buy all the stalls on one entry.
- There will be a NOTE SECTION online to include your stall preferences and whom you want to be grouped with if purchasing separately from your friends. Suggestion: Use a group name, and make sure all people in your group use the same name, and preferably a total number of how many stalls will be in your group.
- Haul Ins allowed for a one-time $50 per horse fee
- The parking lot for haul ins location will be TBD
- Haul Ins must pay for all horses in the trailer, no exceptions
- Entries, stalls and exhibitions open on March 1, 2022 at 7:00:01 pm EST on www.Saddlebook.com. Don’t wait, build your Saddlebook.com profile now!
- LIMIT ONE EXHIBITIONS PER HORSE ENTRY.
- Example: One Youth Entry = One Exhibitions Max, Two Youth Entries = Two Exhibitions Max, etc.
- Any purchases greater than one exhibitions per horse will result in the removal of extra exhibitions with no refund.
- Exhibitions must be purchased by the competing member in SaddleBook.com. Do not attempt to purchase exhibitions for anyone else. No refunds.
- Exhibitions will be available in 50-minute time slots.
- Exhibitions are not guaranteed and only available while supplies last. Any unsold time slots will be sold at check-in.
Pole Bending Slot Race
- $1,000 Added
- Limited to the first 100 entries online through SaddleBook.com
- Limit one entry per person
- Horse must be enter in the World Show also
- $120 Entry Fee
- 70% Payback | 2D | 1 Second Split
Golf Carts & Crickets
- Reserve a golf cart by calling 478-472-8565
- Personal golf carts, utility vehicles and Crickets permitted with registration
- No four-wheelers or any motorized vehicle you must straddle
- All permitted vehicles/carts must be checked-in at the gate
- Cart user must agree to and sign the rules related to use
- All drivers must have a valid drivers license. Rental carts must have a driver 18 or over.
Reserve Souvenir Packages – Pre-sales end 6/24. Extra items available for sale on-site.
Contestant Package | $50 | Limit 1 per Contestant
- Commemorative Felt Back Number
- Souvenir T-shirt with Contestant Names
- Show Program
Commemorative Package | $45
- Souvenir T-shirt with Contestant Names
- Show Program
- Large Show Sticker
*NEW* Payment Plan Available for Online Entries
- All online entries will be taken through www.SaddleBook.com.
- Entries open on March 1, 2022 at 7:00:01 pm EST
- Don’t wait, build your Saddlebook.com profile now!
- Online entries will accept all major credit cards.
- Choose the ‘Payment Plan’ option to at checkout break your total entry sum into three payments spaced 4 weeks apart each.
- The Payment Plan option will expire on April 15th and not be available for new entries taken from that point on.
- Please use a credit card that does not expire during the upcoming months. Incomplete charges that are not cleared up with the office in a timely matter will result in DQ.
- Payment plan becomes void and the full balance is due when adding classes or making changes mid-plan.
NoltrexVet Redemption Round:
- Entry available to the horse/rider combinations who didn’t qualify to Finals in Round 1
- Teen Redemption Round session 2 starts at 6pm sharp with draw #271 in Perdue on Friday.
- $80 Entry Fee
- 5D Race
- Winner of Each D (ties included) advance to Finals and receives Finalist buckle
- All horses on the grounds must have a stall or pay a haul-in fee.
- A same horse cannot be ridden more than once per class (Family Exception – See Rulebook)
- You must name your horse at time of entry and must use registered names, if available
- Horse substitutions allowed. $25 fee per horse substitutions after the draw
- Anyone substituting 2 or more horses will have their horses redrawn in the draw positions, as well as paying the $25 fee per horse
- No horse swaps allowed after your 1st go draw position has past.
- Rider substitutions not allowed
- Check-in is required prior to your first drawn position in your first event, or contestant will be fined $50
- NBHA check-in is at the table under the overhang near the entrance OR at the NBHA office in Reaves arena (corner closest to clock tower). The Guard Shack check in is for RV spaces and is NOT NBHA check-in.
- Maximum 5 horses entered in a class per qualified contestant
- Follow Georgia state regulations for Coggins & health certificate requirements
- Dress code strictly enforced for all contestants while competing in the arenas.
- If in the holding pen, whether a contestant or not, closed-toed shoes required
- Absolutely no bareback riding at any time – Saddles must be used when horseback
- Returned check fee = $35
- Dress Code, 1st Offense = Warning, 2nd Offense = $50 Fine, Hat Fine = $10
- Hat retrieval is up to the contestant. They are to pick up hats at the closest barrel or gate that it came off the same day it occurred.
- ***NEW FACILITY RULE THIS YEAR NO OUTSIDE SHAVINGS ARE ALLOWED*** | Shaving facility prices are $7 and pellets are available for $8
- All show office decisions are final
- Back numbers must be worn on contestant’s back while competing in all classes, except poles.
- No more admission armbands! Arena admission is FREE!
Additional Detail Info: