2022 NBHA SaddleBook Syracuse Super Show
Jun 17 - Jun 19
2022 NBHA Saddlebook Syracuse Super Show
June 16th-19th, 2022
New York State Fairgrounds
581 State Fair Blvd
Syracuse, NY 13209
$10,000 Added Money | 96 Wild Cards to Open, Youth & Senior
WPRA Approved | Team Fearless Approved
4 Circle Y Saddles to Open Average* D Winners plus awards to 2nd and 3rd
Youth & Senior Awards to Top 3 in each D Saturday
*Average based on all three days in the Open.
- 12 Month Negative Coggins Required for all horses
- 30 day Health Certificate Required for out-of-state horses
- Stalls open Thursday, June 16th at Noon.
- No arrivals prior.
- Full western dress code required
Thursday June 16th
12 p.m. | Stalls Open
No arrivals prior
Friday June 17th
9 a.m. | Check in
8 a.m – 2 p.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
3 p.m. | Open Race 1
Saturday June 18th
8 a.m – 10 a.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
11 a.m | Open Race 2 | Youth | Senior
Sunday June 19th
7:30 a.m. | Cowboy Church
9 a.m. | Open Race 3
- NBHA dress code enforced
- Must be an NBHA member *WPRA Exception
- No rider substitutions
- Horse substitutions ALLOWED
- Vet out deadline Wednesday week of show. By emailing [email protected]
- Returned Check fee is $35
- Late Fee for mailed entries postmarked after June 3rd is $25.
- Hat fines for hats lost in arena apply, $10 each
- Enter online beginning April 15th.
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by June 3rd to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
- Late Fee $25 – waived for online entries taken at any time.
- Online entries available at www.SaddleBook.com until midnight EST on June 12th to be in pre-draw or choose add on draw.
- Pre-draw available Monday, June 13th.
- Online entries will re-open Tuesday, June 14th for add-on draw.
- All entries (on-site and online) will cut-off for 1st add-on draw at the first big drag, rider number 50, in each event.
- Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
- Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
- Exhibitions will be pre-sold online at www.SaddleBook.com in 50 minute time slots. Any remaining exhibitions may be purchased onsite.
Open Entry Fees:
- Friday: $60
- Saturday: $70
- Sunday: $55
Youth & Senior Class $35
All Sidepots are $25:
- Youth – Friday and Sunday Only
- Senior – Friday and Sunday Only
- Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
- Helmet – All three days (For those who wear a helmet in the Open)
- On Site stalls are available for the weekend for $70 and includes 2 bags of shavings.
- Day stall fee per horse per day $30. No shavings included. Day stall is required if not staying the weekend.
- Stalls are purchased with online entry or paper entry.
- Additional shavings can be purchased on site for $9/bag.
- RV Reservations are through SaddleBook or paper entry.
- RV Camping for Friday & Saturday Night is $100.
- Additional Thursday Night camping is $45.
- Dry Camping for the weekend is $65
**RV Camping is assigned upon arrival.
Golf Cart Rentals:
Please contact Deb at: (315) 825-5076 by call or text.
Carts are $250 for Thursday thru Sunday Rental.