2022 NBHA Wrangler Jacksonville Super Show
Apr 1 - Apr 3
Jacksonville Equestrian Center, 13611 Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32221
Facility Phone: (904) 255-4254
Facility Website: http://www.jaxequestriancenter.com/
$10,000 Added Money | 96 Wild Cards to Open, Youth & Senior
WPRA Approved | Team Fearless Sanctioned
Average Saddles to Average Winners | Awards to Top 3 in each D | *Average based on all three days in the Open
Youth & Senior Awards to Top 3 in each D Saturday, including GIST Buckles to 1st
- 12 Month Negative Coggins Required
- Stalls open Thursday, March 31
- RV Reservations and Dry Camping through the facility
- Full western dress code required
Thursday March 31
12 p.m. | Stalls Open
Friday April 1
9 a.m. | Check in
8 a.m – 2 p.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
3 p.m. | Race 1
Saturday April 2
8 a.m – 10 a.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
11 a.m | Race 2 | Youth | Senior
Sunday April 3
9 a.m. | Race 3
- NBHA full western dress code enforced
- Must be an NBHA member *WPRA Exception
- No rider substitutions
- Horse substitutions allowed
- Vet out deadline Wednesday week of show by emailing [email protected]
- Returned Check fee is $35
- Late Fee for mailed entries postmarked after March 18th is $25
- Hat fines for hats lost in arena apply, $10 each
- Enter online beginning February 1.
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by March 18th to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
- Late Fee $25 – waived for online entries taken at any time.
- Online entries available at www.SaddleBook.com until midnight EST on March 27th to be in pre-draw or request add on draw.
- Pre-draw available Monday, March 28th.
- Online entries will re-open Tuesday, March 29th for add-on draw.
- 1st add-on draw entries (on-site and online) will cut-off at the first big drag in each event or last horse if less than 50 riders.
- Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
- Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
- Exhibitions will be pre-sold online at www.saddlebook.com in 50 minute time slots. Any remaining exhibitions may be purchased onsite.
- Youth – Friday and Sunday Only
- Senior – Friday and Sunday Only
- Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
- Helmet – All three days (For anyone wearing a helmet in the Open Race)
- Onsite stalls available for $70 for the weekend. Includes two bags of shavings.
- Stalls are purchased with online entry or paper entry.
- RV Reservations and dry camping are through the facility.