2022 NBHA Colonial Super Show
Aug 19 - Aug 21
2022 NBHA Colonial Super Show
August 19-21, 2022
Virginia Horse Center
487 Maury River Road
Lexington, VA 24450
Pre-Entry June 15 – Aug 14, 2022
$10,000 Added Money | 96 Wild Cards to Open, Youth & Senior
Team Fearless Approved
4 Circle Y Saddles to Open Average* D Winners plus awards to 2nd and 3rd
Gist Silversmith Buckles to 1st in Youth & Senior Winners in each D Saturday plus awards to 2nd and 3rd
*Average based on all three days in the Open.
- 12 Month Negative Coggins Required
- Stalls open Thursday, August 18th at Noon.
- No arrivals prior.
- Full western dress code required
Thursday August 18th
12 p.m. | Stalls Open
No arrivals prior
Friday August 19th
9 a.m. | Check in
8 a.m – 12 p.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
1 p.m. | Open Race 1
Saturday August 20th
8 a.m – 8:30 a.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
9 a.m | Open Race 2 | Youth | Senior
Sunday August 21st
7:30 a.m. | Cowboy Church
9 a.m. | Open Race 3
- NBHA dress code enforced
- Must be an NBHA member
- No rider substitutions
- Horse substitutions ALLOWED
- Vet out deadline Wednesday week of show. By emailing [email protected] **Read more below in Entry Info**
- Returned Check fee is $35
- Late Fee for mailed entries postmarked after August 5th is $25.
- Hat fines for hats lost in arena apply, $10 each
- Enter online beginning June 15th.
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by August 5th to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
- Late Fee $25 – waived for online entries taken at any time.
- Online entries available at www.SaddleBook.com until midnight EST on August 14th to be in pre-draw or choose add on draw.
- Pre-draw available Monday, August 15th.
- Online entries will re-open Tuesday, August 16th for add-on draw.
- All entries (on-site and online) will cut-off for 1st add-on draw at the first big drag, rider number 50, in each event.
- Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
- Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
- Exhibitions will be pre-sold online at www.SaddleBook.com in 50 minute time slots. Any remaining exhibitions may be purchased onsite.
- For 100% refund less processing fee, draw out requests must be received by email to [email protected] by midnight the day pre-entries close.
- For 70% refund less processing fee and stalls, vet out or med outs with applicable vet or doctor note must be received by email to [email protected] by midnight the Wednesday prior to the show. No note, no refund.
- After midnight on Wednesday the week of the show, no refund is available. All entries will be considered a scratch, or riders can do a horse swap.
Open Entry Fees:
- Friday: $60
- Saturday: $70
- Sunday: $55
Youth & Senior Class $35
All Sidepots are $25:
- Youth – Friday and Sunday Only
- Senior – Friday and Sunday Only
- Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
- Helmet – All three days (For those who wear a helmet in the Open)
- On Site stalls are available for Friday-Sunday nights for $75 and includes 2 bags of shavings.
- Thursday Night Stall available for $25 each (no shavings included)
*If you arrive prior to 7AM on Friday you will be charged for a Thursday night stall.
- Haul in fee per horse per day $20. Required if no stall.
- Stalls are purchased with online entry or paper entry.
- RV Reservations & Dry Camping are booked through facility.