2022 NBHA Asheville Super Show
Mar 4 - Mar 6
2022 NBHA Asheville Super Show
March 4th – 6th, 2022
Western Carolina Agricultural Center
1301 Fanning Bridge Road
Fletcher, NC 28732
PH: (828) 687-1414
$10,000 Added Money | 96 Wild Cards to Open, Youth, Senior & Average
5 Saddles to Open Average* D Winners plus awards to 2nd and 3rd
*Average based on all three days in the Open.
Youth & Senior Awards to Top 3 in each D Saturday
- 12 Month Negative Coggins Required
- 30 Day Health Certificate Required For Out of State Horses
- Stalls available for arrival Thursday, March 3rd
- RV Reservations and Dry Camping are on the entry form
- Full western dress code required
THURSDAY, March 3rd
12 PM | Stalls open for arrival
FRIDAY, March 4th
9 AM | Check in
8 AM – 2PM | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
3 PM | Race 1
SATURDAY, March 5th
8 AM – 10 AM | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
11 AM | Race 2 | Youth | Senior
SUNDAY, March 6th
7:30 AM | Cowboy Church
9 AM | Race
1. NBHA dress code enforced
2. Must be an NBHA member *WPRA Exception
3. No rider substitutions
4. Horse substitutions allowed
5. Vet out deadline Wednesday 5 pm EST week of show. By emailing [email protected]
6. Returned Check fee is $35
7. Late Fee for mailed entries postmarked after January 7th is $25
8. Hat fines for hats lost in arena apply, $10 each
- Enter online beginning January 1st.
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by February 18th to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
- Late Fee $25 – waived for online entries taken at any time.
- Online entries available at www.SaddleBook.com until midnight EST on February 27th to be in pre-draw or choose add on draw.
- Pre-draw available Monday, February 28th.
- Online entries will re-open Tuesday, March 1st for add-on draw.
- All entries (on-site and online) will cut-off for 1st add-on draw at the first big drag at 50, in each event.
- Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
- Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
- Exhibitions will be pre-sold online at www.SaddleBook.com in 50 minute time slots. Any remaining exhibitions may be purchased onsite.
- For 100% refund less processing fee, draw out requests must be received by email to [email protected] by midnight the day pre-entries close.
- For 70% refund less processing fee and stalls, vet out or med outs with applicable vet or doctor note must be received by email to [email protected] by midnight the Wednesday prior to the show. No note, no refund.
- After midnight on Wednesday the week of the show, no refund is available. All entries will be considered a scratch, or riders can do a horse swap.
- Youth – Friday and Sunday Only
- Senior – Friday and Sunday Only
- Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
- Helmet – All three days (For those who wear a helmet in the Open)
- Onsite stalls available for $70 for the weekend. Includes two bags of shavings.
- Stalls are purchased with online entry or paper entry.
- Haul in Fee is per horse for horses brought on site that do not have a stall.
- RV Reservations and dry camping are on the entry form.