2021 NBHA Shamrock Showdown Super Show
Apr 2 - Apr 4
2021 NBHA Shamrock Showdown Super Show | April 2-4
Jacksonville Equestrian Center, 13611 Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32221
$10,000 Added Money | 40 Wild Cards to Open, Youth & Senior | WPRA Approved
4 Alamo Saddles to Open Average* D Winners plus awards to 2nd and 3rd
Youth & Senior Awards to Top 3 in each D Saturday | Open Average awards to 3rd in each D
*Average Based on all three days.
- 12 Month Negative Coggins Required
- Stalls open Thursday April 1
- Host Hotel: Fairfield Inn 904.693.4400, Hotel Code: Natl Barrel Horse (NBHA)
- RV Reservations: 904.255.4254
- Full western dress code required
Friday April 2
9 a.m. | Check in
8 a.m – 2 p.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
3 p.m. | Race 1
Saturday April 3
8 a.m – 10 a.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
11 a.m** | Race 2 | Youth | Senior **NEW START TIME**
Sunday April 4
9 a.m. | Race 3
- NBHA full western dress code enforced
- Must be an NBHA member
- No rider substitutions
- Horse substitutions allowed
- Vet out deadline Wednesday 5 pm EST week of show
- Returned Check fee is $35
- Late Fee for mailed entries postmarked after March 19th is $25
- Hat fines for hats lost in arena apply, $10 each
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by March 19th to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
- Late Fee $25 – waived for online entries taken at any time.
- Online entries available at www.SaddleBook.com until midnight EST on March 28th to be in pre-draw or request add on draw.
- Pre-draw available Monday, March 29th.
- Online entries will re-open Tuesday, March 30th for add-on draw.
- All entries (on-site and online) will cut-off for 1st add-on draw at the first big drag in each event.
- Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
- Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
- Exhibitions will be pre-sold online at www.saddlebook.com in 50 minute time slots. Any remaining exhibitions may be purchased onsite.
- Youth – Friday and Sunday Only
- Senior – Friday and Sunday Only
- Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
- Helmet – All three days (For anyone wearing a helmet in the Open Race)