**CANCELED** 2021 NBHA Wisconsin Classic Super Show
Jun 11 - Jun 13
*CANCELED* 2021 NBHA Wisconsin Classic Super Show | June 11-13
Walworth County Fairgrounds, 411 E Court St, Elkhorn, WI 53121
We regret to inform our members that this race has been canceled.
$10,000 Added Money | 40 Wild Cards to Open, Youth & Senior | WPRA Approved
4 Alamo Saddles to Open Average* D Winners plus awards to 2nd and 3rd
*Average based on all 3 days in the Open.
Youth & Senior Awards to Top 3 in each D Saturday
- 12 Month Negative Coggins & Health Cert Requirements by state should be followed
- Stalls open Friday, June 11
- Must purchase stall or pay haul in fee per horse of $40
- Host Hotel: Holiday Inn Express 262.723.1888, Hotel Code: TBD
- RV Reservations: See Entry Form, $75/weekend
- Dry Camping: See Entry Form, $30/weekend
- Full western dress code required
Friday June 11
9 a.m. | Check in
8 a.m – 2 p.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.Saddlebook.com
3 p.m. | Race 1
Saturday June 12
8 a.m – 10 a.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.Saddlebook.com
11 a.m** | Race 2 | Youth | Senior **NEW Start Time**
Sunday June 13
9 a.m. | Race 3
1. NBHA dress code enforced
2. Must be an NBHA member
3. No rider substitutions
4. Horse substitutions Allowed
5. Vet out deadline Wednesday 5 pm EST week of show.
6. Returned Check fee is $35
7. Late Fee for mailed entries postmarked after May 28th is $25
8. Hat fines for hats lost in arena apply, $10 each
• Mail-in entries must be postmarked by May 28th to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
• Late Fee $25 – waived for online entries taken at any time.
• Online entries available at www.saddlebook.com until midnight EST on June 6th to be in pre-draw or request add-on draw.
• Pre-draw available Monday, June 7th.
• Online entries will re-open Tuesday, June 8th for add-on draw.
• All entries (on-site and online) will cut-off for 1st add-on draw at the first big drag in each event.
• Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
• Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
• Exhibitions will be pre-sold online at www.saddlebook.com in 50 minute time slots. Any remaining exhibitions may be purchased onsite.
Youth – Friday and Sunday Only
Senior – Friday and Sunday Only
Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
Helmet – All three days (For anyone wearing a helmet in the Open Race)