2021 NBHA Great Lakes Super Show
May 28 - May 30
Gordyville USA Arena, 2205 CR 3000 N, Gifford, IL 61847
$10,000 Added Money | 40 Wild Cards to Open, Youth & Senior | WPRA Approved
4 Alamo Saddles to Open Average D Winners plus awards to 2nd and 3rd
Youth & Senior Awards to Top 3 in each D Saturday
Future Fortunes: $10,000 Bonus Money. Copy of horse papers and Future Fortune Entry form must be included with NBHA entry.
- 12 Month Negative Coggins Required
- Stalls open Thursday May 27
- Host Hotel: Holiday Inn Express | 217.892.9100
- RV Reservations: First Come, First Serve
Friday May 28
9 a.m. | Check in
8 a.m – 2 p.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
3 p.m. | Race 1
Saturday May 29
9 a.m – 11 a.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
12 p.m | Race 2| Youth | Senior
Sunday May 30
9 a.m. | Race 3
- NBHA dress code enforced
- Must be an NBHA member
- No rider substitutions
- Horse substitutions ALLOWED
- Vet out deadline Monday 5 pm EST week of show.
- Returned Check fee is $35
- Late Fee for mailed entries postmarked after May 14th is $25
- Enter online beginning February 1.
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by May. 14th to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
- Late Fee $25 – waived for online entries taken at any time.
- Online entries available at www.SaddleBook.com until midnight EST on May 23rd to be in pre-draw or choose add on draw.
- Pre-draw available Monday, May 24th.
- Online entries will re-open Tuesday, May 25th for add-on draw.
- All entries (on-site and online) will cut-off for 1st add-on draw at the first big drag in each event.
- Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
- Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
- Exhibitions will be pre-sold online at www.SaddleBook.com in 50 minute time slots. Any remaining exhibitions may be purchased onsite.
- Youth – Friday and Sunday Only
- Senior – Friday and Sunday Only
- Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
- Helmet – All three days (For those who wear a helmet in the Open)
- Onsite stalls available for $65. Includes two bags of shavings.
Stalls are purchased with online entry or paper entry, or on-site at registration desk.
All horses attending show must either have a purchased weekend stall or a day stall at $25/horse/day, per facility rules.
RV camping available first come, first serve.