2020 NBHA Wisconsin Fall Run Super Show
Oct 9 - Oct 11
Wisconsin Fall Run Super Show
***Notice – New date***
NBHA has been closely monitoring the current COVID-19 regulations across the country and we are saddened to announce that the Wisconsin Super Show scheduled for June 2020 has be rescheduled. This decision was made in accordance with CDC, federal, state and city guidelines currently in place. As always, the health and well-being of our participants is our paramount concern. We understand how much NBHA members look forward to these major events, the new date is October 9-11, 2020. If you have entered an event that has experienced a date change, your entry will be carried over to the new dates. If you are unable to make the new dates, you may contact NBHA office at 706-823-3728 to request a full refund.
$11,000 ADDED MONEY
4 GIST BUCKLES TO ALL OVERALL OPEN WINNERS
FRIDAY OCT 9
10 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Warm-up sessions
($10, limit 10 in pen, see below)
2 p.m. – 5 p.m. | Exhibitions ($5 pay at gate)
6 p.m. | Jackpot
SAT. OCT 10
8 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. | Exhibitions
10 a.m. | Race 1 followed by Youth
SUN. OCT 11
7:30 a.m. Cowboy Church
8 a.m. | Race 2 followed by Senior
1. NBHA dress code enforced.
2. Late entries taken until FIRST 30 horses run in open races. Late Fee is $25 per rider.
3. NO rider substitutions.
4. Horse substitutions ALLOWED.
5. Vet out deadline is Monday 5 p.m.
week of show.
6. Returned check fee is $35.
7. All horses on the ground must have a stall.
8. To be stalled together, all entries must be sent in the same envelope.
- Carry overs must be marked at time of entry
- RV spots available.
- ALL RACES 4D
- MEMBERSHIPS SOLD AT SHOW
- Event Powered by MyHorseSport
Make checks payable & mail the entry form to:
P.O. BOX 1988,
AUGUSTA, GA 30903.
Cash, Check & Credit Cards accepted at the show.
Show Information: 706.823.3738 | FAX: 706.823.3790