2020 NBHA Syrcuse Super Show (Postponed)
Jun 19 - Jun 21
Syracuse Super Show | POSTPONED
Syracuse, New York
Empire Expo Center | 581 State Fair Blvd | Syracuse, NY 13209
***Notice (As of May 6, 2020)***
NEW DATE COMING SOON: NBHA has been closely monitoring the current COVID-19 regulations across the country and we are saddened to announce that the Syracuse Super Show scheduled for June 2020 will be postponed. This decision was made in accordance with CDC, federal, state and city guidelines currently in place. As always, the health and wellbeing of our participants is our paramount concern. We understand how much NBHA members look forward to these major events, so we are currently working hard to secure future dates. If you have entered an event that has experienced a date change, your entry will be carried over to the new dates. If you are unable to make the new dates, you may contact NBHA office at 706-823-3728 to request a full refund
$10,500 Added Money
Plus Future Fortunes $10,000 Bonus Money: Copy of horse papers and Future Fortune entry form must be included with NBHA entry.
8 a.m. | Check in 8 a.m – 10 a.m. | Open Arena 10 a.m – 2 p.m. | Exhibitions $5 at Gate 3 p.m. | Race 1
7 a.m – 9 a.m. | Open Arena 10 a.m | Race 2 | Youth
9 a.m. | Race 3 | Senior
- 1. NBHA dress code enforced.
- 2. Late entries taken until FIRST Horse runs. Late Fee is $25 per rider, per visit to entry desk.
- 3. No rider substitutions.
- 4. Horse substitutions ALLOWED.
- 5. Vet out deadline Monday 5 p.m. week of show.
- 6. Returned check fee $35.
- 7. All horses on the ground must have a stall or a day stall.
- 8. To be stalled together, all entries must be sent into the NBHA office in the same envelope.
- 9. Adult side pot 21 day of race.
- 10. Carry overs must be marked at time of entry.