2020 NBHA Syrcuse Super Show (Cancelled)
Jun 19 - Jun 21
Syracuse Super Show | Cancelled
Syracuse, New York
Empire Expo Center | 581 State Fair Blvd | Syracuse, NY 13209
NBHA has been closely monitoring the current COVID-19 regulations across the country and we are saddened to announce that the Syracuse Super Show scheduled for June 2020 has been cancelled. This decision was made in accordance with CDC, federal, state and city guidelines currently in place. As always, the health and well being of our participants is our paramount concern. We understand how much NBHA members look forward to these major events, and we are saddened by the cancellation. If you have entered an event that has cancelled, you may contact NBHA office at 706-823-3728 to request a full refund.
$10,500 Added Money
Plus Future Fortunes $10,000 Bonus Money: Copy of horse papers and Future Fortune entry form must be included with NBHA entry.
8 a.m. | Check in 8 a.m – 10 a.m. | Open Arena 10 a.m – 2 p.m. | Exhibitions $5 at Gate 3 p.m. | Race 1
7 a.m – 9 a.m. | Open Arena 10 a.m | Race 2 | Youth
9 a.m. | Race 3 | Senior
- 1. NBHA dress code enforced.
- 2. Late entries taken until FIRST Horse runs. Late Fee is $25 per rider, per visit to entry desk.
- 3. No rider substitutions.
- 4. Horse substitutions ALLOWED.
- 5. Vet out deadline Monday 5 p.m. week of show.
- 6. Returned check fee $35.
- 7. All horses on the ground must have a stall or a day stall.
- 8. To be stalled together, all entries must be sent into the NBHA office in the same envelope.
- 9. Adult side pot 21 day of race.
- 10. Carry overs must be marked at time of entry.