2020 NBHA Shamrock Super Show (Postponed)
Mar 27 - Mar 29
Shamrock Showdown Super Show | March 27-29 | *Now Postponed
Jacksonville Equestrian Center, Florida
***Notice ( As of March 13, 2020)***
2020 NBHA Shamrock Showdown Super Show to be postponed: Due to the evolving and uncertain nature of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, the City of Jacksonville has made the difficult decision to close all public facilities, this includes the Jacksonville Equestrian Center the location of the NBHA 2020 Shamrock Showdown Super Show scheduled on March 27-29. We support the City of Jacksonville’s decision as they aggressively fight to prevent the spread of COVID-19. At this time, we are investigating rescheduling options with the facility and we will provide details as soon as possible. We sincerely regret any inconvenience, and we will work quickly to provide additional details. This is an evolving situation, so please monitor our website and social media platforms for updates.
Because this show has no entry limitation, the starting date is subject to change.
FRI., 9 a.m. | Check in 10 a.m – 4 p.m. | Exhibitions $5 at gate | 6 p.m. | Race 1
SAT., 9 a.m | Race 2, Youth, Teen
SUN., 9 a.m. | Race 3, Senior
Host Hotel | Fairfield Inn 904.693.4400
RV Reservations | 904.255.4254
1. NBHA dress code enforced
2. Late entries taken until FIRST Horse runs. Late Fee is $25 per rider, per visit to entry desk. Late fee $15 for Youth and Senior.
3. NO rider substitutions
4. Horse substitutions ALLOWED.
5. Vet out deadline Monday 5 p.m. week of show.
6. Returned Check fee $35.
7. To be stalled together, all entries must be sent in the same envelope. gist buckles for overall open winners
8. Facility Rule: If you are not buying a stall you must pay a $20 haul-in fee per horse
Make checks payable & mail/print the form to: NBHA SHAMROCK | P.O. BOX 1988, AUGUSTA, GA 30903
Cash, Check & Credit Cards accepted at the show
Show Information 706.823.3728