2020 NBHA Great Lakes Super Show (Cancelled)
Jun 5 - Jun 7
Great Lakes Super Show | Cancelled
NBHA has been closely monitoring the current COVID-19 regulations across the country and we are saddened to announce that the Great Lakes Super Show has been cancelled. This decision was made in accordance with CDC, federal, state and city guidelines currently in place. As always, the health and well being of our participants is our paramount concern. We understand how much NBHA members look forward to these major events, and we are saddened by the cancellation. If you have entered an event that has cancelled, you may contact NBHA office at 706-823-3728 to request a full refund.
$10,500 added money plus $10,000 Future Fortune bonus money
4 Gist buckles to all Overall Open Winners
Carry overs must be marked at time of entry
**New: Mailed Entries Must Be Postmarked by May 22, 2020**
9 a.m. | Check in 8 a.m – 10 a.m. | Open Arena 10 a.m – 4 p.m. | Exhibitions $5 at Gate 6 p.m. | Race 1
10 a.m | Race 2 | Youth | Senior
9 a.m. | Race 3
- 1. NBHA dress code enforced.
- 2. Adult side pot 21 years day of race.
- 3. Late entries taken until FIRST Horse runs. There will be no late fees at this event.
- 4. NO rider substitutions.
- 5. Horse substitutions ALLOWED.
- 6. Vet out deadline Monday 5 p.m. week of show.
- 7. Returned Check fee $35.
- 8. All horses on the ground must have a stall or a day stall.
- 9. To be stalled together, all entries must be sent in the same envelope.
RV spots available on a first-come first-served basis.