NEW: Updated NBHA Tour Schedule 4.24.20
NBHA has been working hard to secure new dates for Tour Events. Please note the date changes on the NBHA Tour Schedule below. Select Tour Events have been modified for the safety of our members and to adhere to local regulations.
If you have entered an event that has experienced a date change, your entry will be carried over to the new dates. If you are unable to make the new dates, you may contact NBHA office at 706-823-3728 to request a full refund.
Due to the uncertainty of the situation, NBHA will not be charging late fees for contestants who enter June Tour Events the day of the show. These June events include Great Lakes Super Show, Wisconsin Super Show, or the Syracuse Super Show. In addition, we are assessing and modifying our show procedures to practice and promote social distancing, in order to create a fun and safe environment for all participants.
Please note that the NBHA Youth World Championship set for July 17-25 is still on our event schedule as planned. There are currently no plans to postpone the NBHA Youth World Championships.
Please visit the NBHA website or visit NBHA on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter for additional updates. We sincerely appreciate your flexibility and patience in this challenging situation.
NBHA 2020 Tour Dates
- Great Lakes Super Show| Gifford, Illinois | June 5-7*
- Wisconsin Super Show | Elkhorn, Wisconsin | June 12-14
- Syracuse Super Show | Syracuse, New York | June 19-21
- Professional’s Choice Vegas Super Show | Las Vegas, Nevada| July 1-5*
- Youth World Championships | Perry, Georgia | July 17-25
- Colonial Super Show | Lexington, Virginia| August 14-16
- Fall Slam Super Show | North Augusta, SC| September 18-20
- Shamrock Showdown Super Show | Jacksonville, Florida | September 25-27*
- NBHA World Championships | Perry, GA| October 24- 31
*Note Date Change