Everything You Need to Know about the 2019 NBHA Open & Senior World Championships
Below is a handy list of useful links and information for the NBHA Open & Senior World Championships in Perry, Georgia.
• Link to download final SCHEDULE is available here
• The 2019 NBHA World Championship entry form is available for download here.
• Wild Card transfer form available for download here.
• Link to RV Reservation link here.
• Link to the Vendor application here.
• Link to DRAW and RESULTS here.
• STALL list can be found here.
• Link to download the contestant bio form for RideTV here.
RideTV Contestant Bio Form:
RideTV will be streaming your run from the NBHA World at www.RideTVGo.com. The Contestant Bio Form will be used during the RideTV broadcast. You will need to fill in one form per horse and rider combination. For example; If you are running two horses, you will need to fill in two separate forms. Forms will be submitted when you check in at the event. Download the Contestant Bio Form for RideTV here.
Watch the Action on RideTV
Use the promo code NBHAWORLD25 to get 25% off your RideTV subscription at www.RideTVGo.com.
My Horse Sport
We would like to introduce My Horse Sport! Follow all things at the 2019 NBHA World Championships. Results by division, current standings, percentages of clean runs, runs per hour, average times in each D and so much more! It is free for all our contestants and fans, just go to www.myhorsesport.com. Keep up with every race, all week long.
Things to know:
• Stalls Open at Noon at Saturday October 26, 2019.
• Stalls are $145 for the entire show and will be preassigned. Haul in fee $50 per horse, if not stalled.
• All stalls will be pre-bedded with 3 bags of shavings.
• $115 stall mat rental, vendor is Lisa Slaton with Greenbroke Stall Mat Rental. 478-952-6251
• If you want to be stalled together all entries must be in the same envelope.
• Do not arrive early. No horses on grounds overnight without stall. No temporary pens per facility rule.
• 12 months negative Coggins test required.
• No entry accepted without SS# and horse’s name/s.
• Note: Wednesday, October 30 Trick or Trot Parade, Karaoke, Directors Race (enter onsite)
• Each rider will receive one armband per entry except Sweepstakes Race and Super Senior.
• Armbands must be worn at all times. You may purchase extra armbands.
• Armbands ordered with your entry are $35. They will be $40 on site.
• Extra armbands purchased will be in your packet upon arrival.
• Dress Code for Holding Pens: No one allowed in without closed toed shoes.
• Saddles required in practice pen.
• Sweepstakes Race- $125 Entry fee. Late entries taken on site with a $50 late fee.
• Super Senior Race – (60 and over) $60 Entry fee. Late entries taken on site until 1st horse runs with $25 late fee.
• FINAL SCHEDULE IS NOW AVAILABLE
• 2ND GO ROUND IS RUN IN REVERSE ORDER
• THIS SHOW HAS NO ENTRY LIMITATION
• BEGINNING AND ENDING DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
• PURCHASER OF MULTIPLE STALLS MUST LIST THE NAMES OF CONTESTANTS WHO WILL USE THEM
• NO RIDER SUBSTITUTIONS
• HORSE SUBSTITUTIONS ALLOWED ORIGINAL WILDCARD MUST BE MAILED WITH ENTRY
• RETURNED CHECK FEE $35